....hmm

the father of my child..my boyfriend..left at 7:30 to the store..it's 11:50 and hes not back yet..hasn't called..he left with my cousins, came back, pulled in the driveway and pulled back out and drove away...everyones phones are off...im pissed
do you think hes cheating? hes drunk, i can tell you that much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on May. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• Got yourself a winner
    Anonymous

• not cheating prolly, just stupid. he could kill someone...beat his ass.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• He left with your cousins and you think he's cheating? Is it possible they decided to go to a club, or something like that? I don't know him or your cousins, but could it be something like they asked him to take them somewhere?
    It's obvious they don't want to be found right now, but for what reason I have no idea. Most people don't hang out with your family to go cheat. Anyone with half a brain would keep that to themselves so they don't get caught.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I agree with the first anon. My dh would never do that to me. If he did I would seriously consider kicking his drunk ass to the curb. You need to find somebody who respects you.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2009

• That is awful...what an a** hole!!! No I don't think that he is cheating, unless this is something that he does regularly. In that case, it is a possibility... But if he is with your cousins then they are probably just having a druken night out. Which would have been something that he should have discussed with you...Not I'm going to the "store"

If I were you I would have my bags packed when he came home, and tell him that he needs some time to think about what it is that he wants!! Then find a friend or family member to stay with until you figure things out. Good Luck...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:50 PM on May. 16, 2009

• I don't think he's cheating if he's out with a group of your cousins. He's probably just out partying with them.

In my opinion though, you need to find someone who respects you, his children, and his family a little more. It's one thing to go out with your friends occasionally. It's another thing to turn his phone off, not tell you where he is, etc. To me, that's pretty immature, rude, disrespectful and irresponsible. I would have a pretty long talk with him when he gets home about when he's going to be ready to grow up and treat you and his family correctly.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 11:52 PM on May. 16, 2009

• First of all, If i was you i would get on my computer and check the fone records while he's gone and you can get some answer men don't tell da truth
    ZYONSHAKUR

Answer by ZYONSHAKUR at 12:03 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i hope your own family wouldnt stoop that low and cheat with YOUR boyfriend, I do think that he went to the bar or something
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:08 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I just hope he hasn't been in some sort of accident. If he was drunk then he probably isn't cheating tonight. Alcohol and male performance don't go together.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:29 AM on May. 17, 2009

• if he's drunk he's not getting any! I'd call the police and let them pick his drunk butt up. I bet after a DUI and time in jail he'd cut that crap out. BTW, mine when to KFC one time to get dinner for me and the kids. He came back a month later! I was NOT happy. I wanted that KFC!!!! LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 12:30 AM on May. 17, 2009