How Do I get rid of.......................

A vaginal cyst?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Health

• are u asking for ways without surgery? i had cysts for bout 8 yrs and just put up, but i found out theyd gone between 23 and 25 yrs old. in that time id been using clary sage oil in bath or as tummy rub.. its properties are hormone balancing along other sthings... i think that worked. after they went i fell pregnant straight away and had successful pregnancy... u could also try reflexology or reiki healing, all which i have fuyll faith in.... but its up to you to decide.
    angelmomma2

Answer by angelmomma2 at 10:18 AM on May. 17, 2009

• You have to get it drained... How big has it gotten?? Do not let the problem go, because those things will not take care of themselves. I had one, I did not have health insurance...and that thing got HUGE! Like the size of a golf ball!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I only just noticed it. It's about the size of a pea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Yea, that is when I noticed mine, I didn't get it taken care of. Until it got painful, I mean really painful. It did that in about a week and a half. I remember that I went on a trip to an amusement park, and when I got back after that weekend, I laid in bed...I could not even walk w/out being in pain. I'm telling you make an appointment at your gyn ASAP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I had one before that had a big head on it like a pimple. I popped and it was gone. I am not so sure it won't go away on it's own.
    Anonymous

• According to a couple of sights, most vaginal cysts to go away on their own. A gyn will only examine the cyst and say it needs to be watched unless it is painful or causes discomfort. Most do go away on their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 17, 2009

• My friend had one that was huge she had it drain but it keeps coming back.
    Anonymous