IS it ok to lay any way being 6 months prego

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 12:00 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my doc always told me that as long as its comfy to lay whichever way i wanted, when it got uncomfortable to stop laying on my stomach, back whatever it is that isn't comfy b/c the whole not being comfortable is your bodies way of telling you to move it already
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:02 AM on May. 17, 2009

• When sleeping you should not lay on your back or your stomach. I think that they say it is best to lay on your left side, but I could be wrong.

But I do remember that they say not to lay on your back.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:03 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Your should not lay on your back after 4 months because there is an artery that when to much pressure is applied can cut off blood flow to you and baby.

It's best to lay on your left side for optimal blood flow. I'm not sure why you can't lay on your stomach. I did until it stopped being comfortable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 17, 2009

• they say its better to lay on your left side because something about oxygen...but any one of your sides is ok.
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:06 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I know ur backs not ok after a certain amount of months which I think may be 4 months. And IDK about your stomach...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 12:08 AM on May. 17, 2009

• laying on your left side increases blood flow, and you can squish your uterus laying on your tummy.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 12:08 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I always laid on my side with a huge pillow between my legs where it was up under my stomach too...that was so comfortable...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm 31 weeks and I still sleep on my back sometimes. I alternate all night long between my left side, right side, and back. If I sleep on my side too long my hips start to hurt :(

I agree with first poster.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:41 AM on May. 17, 2009