How long does it take to start for my belly to get hard or what ever they call . im 6 months prego and my stomach is still soft in some areas is that normal.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 12:05 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 6 months too, my tummy is only hard on the front parrt, not the sides, and maybe half way up to the underside of my boobs...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 12:09 AM on May. 17, 2009

• It depends on your pre-pregnancy weight but I think my belly started to really get hard hard around 6 months. I mean it was firm before that but not hard like a basket ball.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm 5 months, and mine is still soft in some parts. I think mine differs on hardness depending on where he is laying. My friend is 6 months though, and hers is still pretty soft everywhere, so don't worry. The less fat you had on it to begin with, the harder it'll seem, I think.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• mine did around 6 to 7 months..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on May. 17, 2009