What is the worst name that you heard of someone having?

The worst name I heard of someone having is Jagger. I heard that it meant something significant.

How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Gertrude or Esther!

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:09 AM on May. 17, 2009

• a womans son's name was lester and she wanted to name he daughter fester...ugh.
    and i once knew a lady who's dd name was areacode. yes she got the name from the phone book..sad.
    mnadcox

Answer by mnadcox at 12:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• my sister 's ex his name is.. kamali
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 12:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I also find the name esther to be gross. Someone earlier said they wanted to name there child coyote...I thought that was a little bizzarre to but I didnt have the heart to tell them...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Strand Burns (not a nickname and yes, he was a pothead). He was my BF when I was 15 (we all make mistakes, right?)
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 12:16 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I went to school with a Shambrika...lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Dorkus, I went to school with her, we never teased her because she was the biggest 250 lb. 6th grader in the county!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:19 AM on May. 17, 2009

• People naming there sons: Leslie, Tracy, Stacy, Simon, oh the list goes on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Apple.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:24 AM on May. 17, 2009

• LOL...well...you ever heard the story about the mom that named her DD Le-a? You would think it was pronounced LAY-A...right? WRONG! She got so mad at her DD's teachers pronouncing it wrong she went up there and explained that it is CLEARLY pronounced Le-dash-a! LOL...Snoops has not been able to prove or disprove this one...I just think it's funny!

On another note, I had a distant cousin name her son Amen (pronounced Awe-man)...you know...Amen...the guy in the Bible?!?!? We couldn't believe it...she was serious! I have to say she isn't the brightest light on the Christmas tree :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 12:32 AM on May. 17, 2009