Are you.....

married to the father of your child/children?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• No. I am perfectly happy with what we have right now. We were engaged before we had our DD, but we haven't had the money for an actual wedding, and I do not want to go down and do it at the court house. I want the dream wedding, nothing too big, just what I deserve. LOL.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• yes ma'am :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• If I was i'd be in jail for killing him. Although, he's so terrible, i'd probably get away with it.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I was for 17 years,all 4 of my children are his..But we are divorced now...I remarried and have no children with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on May. 17, 2009

• no, not yet, everyone on his side of the family has been pushing for it, but I don't want to marry someone just because we have kids together ( we are having twins) I want him to ask me to marry him when HE wants to because he LOVES me
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:20 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I am...
    I can't help but say this but after reading the above response (Breezy), he'd have to love me enough to marry me, before I'd be having his children. Not a put down to you, or anyone else that has children without being married. That's just the way I feel, that I wanted to be married before having children.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:24 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I was but divorced the abusive cheating jerk

Answer by admckenzie at 12:28 AM on May. 17, 2009

• In defense of Breezy...sometime surprises happen. Of course it's always ideal to be married first, but sometimes things don't work out perfectly.At least she's following through with the pregnancy. It's better than other options. I understand you weren't trying to put her down, but I don't recall her asking for that sort of opinion on her current relationship. Breezy at least has the right idea, and I just feel like your spotlighting her situation was kind of judgemental and uncalled for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Sure am.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 1:04 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Yes.
    misselphaba

Answer by misselphaba at 1:09 AM on May. 17, 2009