Is anyone depressed?

I am 25 weeks and 1 day pregnant so 6 months. And I have been kind of depressed and down. I feel like I am always tired and there is nothing for me to do. I also am always with guys I don't have many girlfriends at all! It really sucks because It's lacking in My life. I need people I can be close to so our babies can grow together. I just need so women time. My best friend and I are no longer friends.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:22 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went through several depressive weeks around 6 months. All I did was cry. If your depression last for more than a week or so it's important to talk to someone. Depression and stress can affect your baby's growth and development as well as his temperament after birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i feel your pain. i'm 31 weeks and ive been feeling prettyd own for the past few weeks. it makes me feel worse bc then i wonder how the baby feels in there with me all sad on the outside. i also know what you mean abt not really having any girl friends and that sucks bc then who can you talk to abt your pregnancy woes? just try to hang in there. find some things that can make you happy and let them keep you happy. if you ever want to talk, im here... :]
    tamitha117

Answer by tamitha117 at 1:50 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Hey thank you yes I am tired of all the cursing too. Thankfully I am very proud to be having a girl. At first My husband and I wanted a boy but now that it's a girl I am thrilled! But I do wonder how she feels I pray that she wont feel My pain or when I am upset. She kicks me it makes me feel better :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:54 AM on May. 20, 2009