Anyone feeling rushed to get all the needs for your baby?

I sure am feeling rushed because I am due in Aug and still feel I have a lot to get. Maybe that's a normal feeling. This is My first. :) I know I have 2 big baby showers comming up in July.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:23 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes!! we just barely got the room repanelled, we still have to set up the actual room itself and Im probably gonna pop next week! im 35 weeks and im having twins
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:25 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh wow so you probably are feeling even more rushed. Well thankfully baby's the newborns sleep in parents room, that's the good part! So you could still have plenty of time doing their room. Both girls or boys? Girl and boy?
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2009

• they are both boys, supposed to be identical they share the same placenta
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:52 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm starting to feel rushed. I am 33 weeks and I have the crib, travel system, bedding and decorations as well as many of the smaller items but there are so many little things I still need like breastpump tubing (my pump is still in excellant condition from the last baby but the tubing needs replaced) and bottles for when I return to school, nursing gown and bras, and baby clothes.

My friend today was like "oh you have plenty of time!" I was like are you kidding me????

I only have 4 weeks left until I'm term! That's NOTHING!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Don't rushrushrush to get a lot of the necessities! A lot of people will get you the gift sets with lotions/babybath / baby wash/ baby shampoo/ baby q-tips / and other things like that.at your shower, especially if youre having two!..i got so much of that stuff, I'm still using it! Just get the big stuff you need ( Crib...Changing Table...Ect..), don't stock up too much on diapers/wipes...ect because unless you registered for specific things, people will get you more stuff that you need rather than stuff that you just want. I was glad to see Diapers, Clothes, gift sets, blankets, bottles, and wipes at my shower!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 12:54 AM on May. 17, 2009

• dont always count on the babyshowers to get you stuff, at my babyshower everyone just gave me clothes, i didnt even get that many diapers, no one got me a bath set (shampoos, lotions, etc) im grateful of what I got most definitely anyway
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:58 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh wow see that's why I am feeling like I have so much to get because they might not get it for me. I should still wait and see though because it gives me a month and 3 weeks to get whatever it is that I didn't get. But it costs a lot of money for some of the stuff. It all starts to add up. But thank you :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 7:47 PM on May. 18, 2009