crazy-weird dream...

this is really gross...i am 17 wks pregnant and i plan on breastfeeding. i had this dream that i let my dog, who is a few years old, nurse. but in the dream, i hadn't given birth yet, i was like 7 or 8 mnths pregnant. what could this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its just a dream it doesnt mean anything, you have some CRAZY dreams when you are pregnant, its not the last lol. i dont know why dreams are more insane when prego
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:26 AM on May. 17, 2009

• lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i have had some of the weirdest dreams. i think the last dream i had was i went into labor at my great grandmothers house and everyone was there i was in labor for about 4 mins. tops and the baby came out talking and walking and was about the size of a 1 year old. kind of scared me. now im hoping that my baby isnt to big when he comes out because i found out the next day that my hubby was 9lb. 9oz.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 12:59 AM on May. 17, 2009