Vancouver WA is your husband having a hard time for a job?

Mine he can't find work no where!!!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 12:30 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what does he do?
    my SO is still employed TG! he is a welder/fab. he was laid off in OCT (no work), but was employed by a temp service the same day and got a job that next week, now he is permanent there, but they laid off other guys (that was a scary few weeks) . :(
    im having a hard time finding more work, and have already closed my office and now working out the of the house... tough tough times! oh i live by portland Or. need a massage??? :)
    ive also applied just about everywhere...grocery stores, banks, etc im still applying and still posting my ads on CL but falling further and further behind on bills...
    i just noticed this Q was posted in pregnancy lol
    good luck
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 12:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• its all over wa honey mine is having a hard time to i am over in spokane so i know how you feel
    Moe727

Answer by Moe727 at 11:01 AM on May. 17, 2009