Do you consider yourself to be a weak or strong woman??

And why??

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 12:36 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am very strong. I have been though things most people can't imagine and come out on top each and every time. Rape, abuse, mental commitment, abandonment, drug abuse, suicide attempts, the murder of more than one of my good friends and more... And I stand tall every day! I hold my head up because I know that I can rise above all... I always have... I always will!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• In the middle.

I'm weak, because I depend on my husband's income. I'm strong, because I do everything for myself and don't ask anything from others well except for my husbands paycheck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2009

• A little bit of both at times.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 17, 2009

• both i am strong because i know that i dont need my boyfriend and i know it wouldnt be easy to support my daughter but i know i could do it and i consider my sef weak because i cannt tell my boyfriend to fuck off and most days i want to....
    Anonymous

• "In the middle.

I'm weak, because I depend on my husband's income. I'm strong, because I do everything for myself and don't ask anything from others well except for my husbands paycheck:) "

I agree with this resonse. But i feel that i am more strong then weak because if i lost my husbands income somehow i know that i'd be able to support myself and my children as best i could.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:44 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm strong ....I left my husband that i was with for 12 yrs he was always cheating on me and abusing me..we have three kids together . I had a business wit him we had alot of money I left it all I'm on my own wit my kids I found a wonderful man im 18 weeks prego and working at office depot doing the best I can I 'm so happy!
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 12:45 AM on May. 17, 2009

• A bit of both.

I'm weak in the knees when my husband kisses me. I'm strong because I set a good example for my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I'm a mixture. I'm strong in the sense of my opinions, standing up for my beliefs, and doing my best to protect and keep the people I love happy. I'm also strong when it comes to physical pain and mental stress...I have a high pain tolerance and I am able to talk ymself through many situations and keep my head on straight. However....I'm weak in the sense that while I do make some of my own spending money and stuff, my husband is the main provider. It doesn't matter because we share all of our money, but he does make a great deal more than me and there is no way I could survive on my won financially at the time being. Also...when it comes to my family and the people I really love...if I don't have them, I fall apart. I still get homesick for my parents if we're out of town for a while, and don't ever want to live too far from them. I go to there house all the time, and will need them even more once I have my baby.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:52 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I feel very weak; I had some health issues, and I'm now on disability. My whole life has changed, and it has really damaged my self-esteem. I used to have a very stressful job, but I earned more money than my husband did. Now, due to my health I can't work, I often can't participate in daily activities due to pain, I can't keep up with the housework or laundry, and I have to rely on my husband and kids to help take up some of the slack. And,my disability is one that doesn't generally show on the outside, so sometimes people can be very judgemental. My mother-in-law used to be pretty harsh, and implied that I was neglecting the kids, which really hurt.
    fairylion

Answer by fairylion at 1:05 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Strong when necessary and weak when it comes to SO and his shenanigans

Answer by admckenzie at 1:10 AM on May. 17, 2009