What are your favorite shows to watch??

For me it is American Idol, The Hills, and The Duel II (Real World/ Road Rules Challenge)

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 12:39 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh i make the time to watch them lol. can you tell dh is deployed? lmao...after the kids to go bed, can't exactly leave the house so i got shows to watch! the kids go to bed at 8 so start then, i make a note to pick up the house right before or during the show, i do the dishes while i do dinner. the laundry gets folded as it comes out the dryer so no worries there, and that's done at naptime. Most of them come on Mondays, i have no shows on Saturday, except Harpers Island, if they ever actually show it (i'm pissed cuz they didn't put it on today like they were supposed to) so i catch up then. these past few weeks, they've been putting alot of shows back to back, i guess to finish all the episodes up by a deadline, so i'm watching as much as i can. lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:05 AM on May. 17, 2009

• one tree hill
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 12:40 AM on May. 17, 2009

• oh and house
    lilysmommy1408

• In Plain Sight, Weeds, The Tudors, and NCIS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I love House too actually!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:41 AM on May. 17, 2009

• (Thank you by the way for switching up the questions! Im tired of reading the 6 questions that the same person posted. Same question, different topic!) I personally love Ghost Hunters and re-runs of Americas Next Top Model
    Anonymous

• geogre lopez !!!! he is da best comon everyone loves him!
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 12:42 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I LOVE the United States Of Tara!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 12:42 AM on May. 17, 2009

• The Hills, American Idol, I Love Money, Charm School shhh...don't tell anybody about the last two- It's a guilty pleasure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I know Anon 12:43...I kinda feel embarrassed to say that I love the MTV shows The Hills, and The Duel II because I know that I should be watching more "grown up" shows. LOL. Let me go watch some Larry King Live. TEE HEE! :)
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:49 AM on May. 17, 2009