Do you like Soap Opera's?

Which one always leaves you wanting more? I used to watch Days of Our Lives, but I got sick of the same old thing. So a couple years ago I switched it up to Young and the Restless, and I LOVE it. It always leaves me wondering what will happen next... :)

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 1:00 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use to watch general hospital years ago but honestly I think all the soap opera drama/suspense made me a wreck! LMAO. I stopped watching it & now I hate soap operas. Instead I watch talk shows...like Maury.. I traded one drama for another!! LOL
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 1:12 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i'm a big tv person, but i hate soaps. i got caught in days of our lives a few years ago while being a nanny, it was on during nap time, nothing else. after it took a whole freaking summer to get through a wedding, i stopped. i'm an impatient person, at least all the other shows i watch i get to see what happens to someone within a couple episodes, not 50. lmao.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:25 AM on May. 17, 2009