Okay so I started Af on may 10th and it was short....Its may 16th and I started testing for ovulation yesterday and got pos. I wasn't expecting to get pos that early, me and dh baby danced on thursday not knowing that i was ovulating already. I am pretty certain that i ovulated because i took another one around 10 this morning and it was also pos.

My question is...is it possible to ovulate that soon after ur period. I wasn't suppose to ovulate until like the 23-25 little confused. i had the egg white discharge also soo I am pretty sure i ovulated. my cycle got screwed up from last month because i didn't have a period and i was really suppose to have started on may 4th but it was 6 days late.

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 1:03 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• its definitely possible :) every woman ovulates at a different time. especially if your cycle hasn't been very regular
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:09 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh my gosh YES! I ovulated late my last cycle and thank goodness for those ovulation sticks cuz I got preggo that same month! Good luck! ***BABY DUST!!!!***
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 7:07 AM on May. 17, 2009