My right leg will feel like hot water is spilled on it occasionally.

Not the whole leg. Just different spots will feel so warm all of a sudden then go away.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Health

• Its okay...try going to WebMD.com and try the symptom checker see what it says okay? That is the best place to go for body medical insight. GL!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:22 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Did you shave recently? Maybe you gave yourself razor burn? Or maybe sun burn? Sounds like some sort of burn...or perhaps you are using a lotion or bath soap that is irritating your skin I would switch to something more natural love Dove unscented body wash thats what I use...Dove is good for your skin. GL feel better hope I helped.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:16 AM on May. 17, 2009

• It isn't on top of the skin. I am sorry. Should've been more clear. It feels like that under the skin. Like on the muscles and bones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on May. 17, 2009