Do you ever feel annoyed by your dh?

I mean I love him alot it is just that sometimes he gets on my nerves, like I don't want him to talk to me. Like I just want to be alone left alone that is. Well today he had to go to work (night shift) even though I love him so much I am glad he is not here...lol is that mean. Maybe tomorrow I will feel better... I hope.

And sometimes I can't wait for him to come home....I don't get it what could be wrong with me??? WEIRD...I guess

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As much as I love my husband, he does annoy me at times. I annoy him, too. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 17, 2009

• its totally normal, sometimes you just need a little space
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 1:08 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Ditto!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Only when he drinks. and also when he plays WOW when company is over. That is so rude to me. His excuse always is that he wasn't planning on them coming over.
    Anonymous

• We all need time away!!! No one is happy being surrounded 24/7 by the same person. LOL. it's good they get out and go to work. ha ha. The only person that I love being around all the time is my DD, and she even has her moments where I am like "Can I get a babysitter?" :) You are normal, nothing wrong with u...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• omg COMPLETELY normal. i love my husband to no end but some days i just wish he'd find a hobby :]
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• yea um i love him but on his days offf like the weekonds when he has two whole days off by the end of the second day i start looking at the pillow wondering how long i would have to hold it over his face ha ha ha
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 1:16 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i dont think it's weird. I get the same way sometimes and my husband is Iraq
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:17 AM on May. 17, 2009

• nothing's wrong with you!! i worry more about ppl whose SOs never bother them. THATS weird haha.

my DH gets on my nerves AT LEAST 10 times a day. i just let out a big sigh, roll my eyes, & go to our bedroom, & close the door. the ppl who lived her before us removed the door jam so it can only be opened from the inside haha. i love him like nothing else, he's just annoying sometimes, as i am to him at times.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:18 AM on May. 17, 2009

• he annoys me all the time. spending so much time with a person can get really annoying for anyone. and u still love him so its normal to want him to come home but sometimes we just need alone time
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:21 AM on May. 17, 2009