Do you or Have you ever gone through this with your dh?

Sometimes there are days that we don't have sex and when I am ready ( In my mind I saying OOOH this is going to be good) So once we start to get after it it is like I loose feeling I mean I feel him I just don't feel excited anymore as if I got turned off by a switch I think that sucks get so aroused and then nothing I feel like I got jipped. What happened???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• sounds like you need to add some spice to your bedtime routine :)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• oh, that's not good. Great sex is mostly mental. You need to work on that mental, girlfriend or the rest of it won't be good either.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• bedtime routine? wtf am i thinking lol. i meant baby-dancing routine*
    llansky

• That happens to me all the time!!! I think it is because we build it up so much in our heads about how good it "could" be, and then they just don't live up to our day dream. LOL. My SO has no sense of foreplay, and I really want it!!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:12 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I would just add another factor like a toy or role play. You have this idea in your head when you guys are giving each other the googly eye lol tell your DH how you feel and WHAT you like and want...dont be scared to tell him its turns the men on more to hear what you want...good DHs try so hard to please! GL nothing is wrong with you two or you its just a marriage thing...
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:13 AM on May. 17, 2009

• yeah that happens to me sometimes...only i'd get out of the mood before i even get in the bed. i actually got so used to it i don't tell him i'm in the mood cuz i don't want to get his hopes up and then turn him down later. makes me feel bad. for some reason we get in the mood at total different times, i get in the mood during the day, he's a night person. so it's rare that we ever get in the mood at the same time. but i do have to say, unless i'm completely exhausted, midnight sex is great! neither one of us mind that. just can't do that every night cuz he gets up for work early, i get up with the kids :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 17, 2009