How long do Spray tans from a salon last?

I was wondering because i am fair skin and wanted to know how long they last and do they look good or would my tan be oranges?

sassylitmom

Asked by sassylitmom at 1:16 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I read they only last about three weeks at the longest for a cheapy salon one...I am VERY fair too...I wouldnt even worry about it it just means you have healthy skin. Love the skin your in hun, all those women out there with the beautiful burnt skin are only skin cancer walkers lol...not funny but I am trying to make you feel better about you! GL hope I helped!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:18 AM on May. 17, 2009

• They only last a couple of weeks. And some of them can make you orange, YIKES!! I went to one when I was in high school and boy was I orange, how embarrassing!!! I am fair skinned also, and I have been using that Coppertone Gradual Tan lotion. I put it on at night after my shower a few times a week. I love it!! No orange spots, and it is really starting to look tan! YAY... You should try it!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:20 AM on May. 17, 2009

• About 5yrs ago I did the salon spray tan thing a few times because I'm pretty fair skin too & for one it got expensive $50-$75/ea time & it only lasted 2-3wks. The last time I had it done I had a orange streak down the inner part of my arm..I looked retarded!! LOL. I would be interested in hearing about a good tanning product though since its been years since I used one so if you learn of one let me know! Thanks! good luck!
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 1:25 AM on May. 17, 2009