WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

my boyfriend changed his password to get into the computer, and tonight he was on it and i asked to use it and he said hang on and changed it over to the guest login in. i ask him if i could check his history (the sites he has been on) and he said no. when i first moved back in i found out he was on a dating site. supposedly he canceled it, but now i wonder? should i be conserned? help please!

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 1:24 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Very suspicious! He's hiding something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Anytime a man has a password on a computer that you both use, it is for a reason. You need to find out what that reason is!!!! If he wants to be in a relationship with you, he should be open and honest about everything. I would tell him that I don't want ANY passwords on the computer, Period!!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 1:27 AM on May. 17, 2009

• The fact that he's hiding it from you seems really weird. If he was completely innocent, why would he care if you looked through the history?

I don't really know what to tell you, other than I would look into the possibility that he's cheating, or doing something that he knows you wouldn't approve of and that's why he's keeping it from you. You could try getting a keylogger installed (if you don't know what that is, just google it and a bunch of helpful sites come up) and that way it will track his passwords, and then you can log on and see for yourself.

Best of luck mama! You deserve someone better.
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 1:27 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I think that confronting him about it would be pointless, he'd feel trapt. whatever he's looking at he'd get very defensive about. I would do the keylogger idea if I were you. It's just probably not a good idea to confront him.
    .carrie.

Answer by .carrie. at 1:59 AM on May. 17, 2009

• id be concerned!! Good luck!
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:12 AM on May. 17, 2009

• YES!!!
    Torty_Mama

Answer by Torty_Mama at 2:39 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Why should you check his history on his computer? So many women think just because they are in a relationship, married or not, they have a right to every minute aspect of a man life. That he should have no privacy. Well it looks like he's keeping his.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:34 AM on May. 17, 2009