did anyone elses hubby/S.O. ever get sympothy symptoms while you were/are pregnant?

my hubby got morning sickness. lol. im not kidding. it was the funniest thing i had ever seen. i was nauseated a lot but only vomited once. he came to me one day so sick-hahahahaha!!! lol maybe thats kind of mean but it was soooo funny :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 1:38 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, that's hilarious.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Yes, my husband developed a mysteriously rapid onset of "arthritis" that precluded him from helping me in any way, shape or form.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:55 AM on May. 17, 2009

• With #1 my husband couldn't figure out why he was nauseous every morning until I found out I was pregnant - then he wondered why HE was sick too when I was the one that was pregnant.

With #2 my husband asked me if I might be pregnant because again - HE was nauseous in the morning for a couple of weeks. LOL

With #3 he wasn't nauseous until I told him that we were having another baby (we had only planned 2).. I think that nauseousness was nerves more than sympathy morning sickness.
    Avonlady42

Answer by Avonlady42 at 2:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• My husband will gain weight and sometimes feel pain spasims in the same places I do.
    mlg87ok

Answer by mlg87ok at 3:23 AM on May. 17, 2009

• my man has taken the big appetite that I'm supposed to have. He keeps coming up with weird combinations of food, too.
    tabbykat6802

Answer by tabbykat6802 at 1:42 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My boy can't sleep at night anymore..... We're usually up at the same times in the middle of the night. We say hi then try to roll over and go back to sleep.

He's also nesting... it''s hilarious to see him roam around the house with a hammer and a hot glue gun looking for stuff to fix or clean.
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 5:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• My DH got my morning sickness for me. The guys at work use to laugh at him. Mean, but funny!
    twinmommy416

Answer by twinmommy416 at 4:11 AM on May. 18, 2009