How can you make it easier to shave without killing yourself while you're 8 months pregnant?

Lessthan3

Asked by Lessthan3 at 1:52 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i got hubby to do it :P
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:55 AM on May. 17, 2009

• yeah i had hubby do mine too. or you can try using a mirror if you are shaving lady parts
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:00 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Feel and shave lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 17, 2009

• well i have to just deal with it, my SO wont do it for me lol but oh well hes the one who has to live with it too, not just me lol but im lucky you cant really see my hair unless you're up close and looking lol
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:05 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Had my DH do it with the first pregnancy, with the 2nd and 3rd, I took showers and I got pretty good at balancing with one foot resting on the tub while I shaved that leg. Remember to stand up straight and breathe every once in awhile, you run out of breath really easy doing it that way. Good Luck.
    MBargie

Answer by MBargie at 2:20 AM on May. 17, 2009

• my SO wants to shave my private parts but I dont trust him...I started taking a bath and using a mirror/feeling around but even that got way to uncomforatble so for the last month ive just been letting it grow...my SO doesnt care if its hairy anyway so why strain myself trying to shave it? When it comes to my legs I shave it in the bath...and my armpits are still easy to shave...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 3:26 AM on May. 17, 2009

• or you could use a cream or treat your self to a spa day get a few things done like facial and what not and get a wax!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 3:28 AM on May. 17, 2009

• feel and shave or just forget about it altogether. I forgot about that one.
    eblue3

Answer by eblue3 at 5:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I had my daughter at 32 weeks and never got real big at all, so I never had that problem. But my sister had me shave hers for her, her daughters were born in December and February so she mostly wore pants. But I had to do them a couple of times.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:02 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Hubby did it. He used his hair trimmer to make it really short. I didn't want him shaving with a razor. Then I could trim my bikini line with my razor.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 7:10 AM on May. 17, 2009