painful breasts 29 weeks pregnant

im 29 weeks pregnant and my breasts hurt super bad.. they feel like ive been punched or something.. my nipples are constantly hard as well and its really annoying. why is this?

casper4991

Asked by casper4991 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hormones are taking control of your boobies! Seriously though, it is because of hormones. Try and wear sports bras, they keep things bound up without too much pressure in the wrong places. Try not to let the water directly hit your nipples in the shower, this can cause irritation.
    supershlea

Answer by supershlea at 7:19 PM on Aug. 8, 2008

• I am twenty six weeks pregnant and my boobs are sore I think from growth. I was a 36DD after delivery of my last baby and began to breast feed. Now I am already a 36DD and growing. Everytime I increase the size of my bra my breast and back feels better.
    DEITRASTIME

Answer by DEITRASTIME at 1:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2008