I'm going crazy

MY fiance is out right now...yes, at 230am...anyway he told me he would call me right back 2 hrs ago...did i mention i didnt know he was out or where he even is? anyway...i called him a million times because im afraid he might be drinking(which he is not suppposed to do...we have had huge issues with his drinking and i had to tell him i would leave if i caught him drinking again) he finally calle dback hrs later saying his guy friend came by then said he had to call me back in 10 min...it has been an hr...i have called hima million times since and he just answers and immediately hangs up literally 20 times in a row. NOW he has just turned off his phone..i assume b/c i keep calling him....i think hes cheating...what does it sound like to you? he would answer if he wasnt doing anything wrong ...right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd say he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing!
    lmsar

Answer by lmsar at 3:02 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Ya he is doing something wrong and you know he is aleast drinking and who knows what else stick to your guns pack his shit and don't allow him to come home until he can tell you the whole night and no sugar coating or lies. You really want the truth cause you don't want things to get worst, you allow him to get away with this once he will do it again trust me. They think there sneaky and they really do suck at it.They know we will blow there phones up and they would do the same with us.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:37 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I agree whatever he is doing is probably grounds for u kickin him to the curb! It is either cheating drinking or drugs and since you said you were leaving him if he is drinking I would start packing and be gone (or have his crap out) by the time he got home...
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 8:50 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I wouldn't call anymore if this goes on, you're begging. But thankfully yall aren't married, so you can wait and marry someone you can trust. unfortunately it looks like yall may have kids together or at the least, live together. it will be tough breaking up, but if he continues, and you don't like it...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:27 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I definately agree, be strong, stay strong, pack up his crap and don't let him home til you feel right about things. When he tells you everything, I still would tell him you need time to think about it, and really think about it to make sure there isn't anything that you are missing. You will know, we women always have gut intuition and it is usually always right! Definately stand strong.
    marikhoy

Answer by marikhoy at 10:15 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Maybe he is just upset that you abviously aren't trusting him becuase you have called him so many times. Don't get me wrong I would be upset too. My hubby would never be out especially that late, with out me knowing where he was... you don't know what is going on where he is, maybe he is helping out a friend with something and he just can't talk right now. I would try to give him the benifit of the doubt. At least until I could find out what was really going on.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 10:47 AM on May. 17, 2009