11 weeks

Hey!
I'm 11 weeks, and I've been feeling the baby move a lot. For like the last two weeks or so.
My dr hasn't done an u/s yet. She did find the heart beat, but she had to chase it because it kept moving. But i feel the movement all over.
I have to wait until 20 weeks for one, but I was just curious, for those who are carrying twins, or who had twins, is that similar?

I do have them in my family, as well as my husbands.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wow that's kind of deceptive advice. ER's are for emergencies not for ultrasounds for pregnant women who are just curious. That's why ER's get so backed up, because people go in for anything and everything.. even when they don't need it.

I would just ask the doctor to do an ultrasound for you. Tell them you're concerned. You could also try a 3D/4D ultrasound, they're more expensive, but you get to see a lot more! Keep in mind that you're still pretty early to really see a whole lot though, they suggest going around 26-32 weeks for 3D/4D ultrasounds.. but you could still get some piece of mind.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 8:40 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Go to the ER and say you're "cramping" and get an ultrasound to find out! That's what I would do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:04 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Sometimes I wonder the same thing. I'm about 12 1/2 weeks pregnant and I swear I could feel movement. I don't get to hear the heartbeat until another two weeks and the suspense is killing me. I did want to ask though, wouldn't the doctor of heard two heartbeats? If so, then they would do an ultrasound to make sure. Twins run in my family as well so good luck to us both.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on May. 17, 2009