Im about 6 months along. and i feel these little thumping and other strange feelings in my tummy is that my baby girl . but it stops after alittle bit and then when i least know it , its again. whats going on.

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 5:10 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats your baby letting herself be known. They kick in your stomach, swish in there, everything.Its one of the joys of being pregnant☺
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:44 AM on May. 17, 2009

• it sounds like its your baby girl. She will also get the hiccups and your belly will bounce. shes doing all kinds of stuff in there, just like as if she was already in the world & in your arms. dont be alarmed. She will be sensitive to hot & cold things as well as pressure on you belly. The only time i became alarmed was when my baby hadnt moved in a while. I would poke or rub until i woke mine up so she/he moved and i knew they were ok. Moving assures you that shes still ok in there. Congratulations!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I swore my daughter was dancing in my tummy. and she was also real good at kicking me in the bladder ALOT!!!!!! It's your baby, I know it's a weird feeling right? But believe me you will miss it when it's gone. I felt like I wasn't just me and her anymore when she was born, I like being the one with that connection. Now guess what she's a total daddy's girl.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:06 AM on May. 17, 2009

• hiccups!

LCmommyof2

Answer by LCmommyof2 at 7:21 AM on May. 17, 2009

• if they're rythmic like it happens every 10 seconds or so, and it lasts for a while, it's the hiccups! I thought it was cute at first, then he was getting the hiccups like 20 times a day.. omg I wanted to die LoL.

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 8:22 AM on May. 17, 2009