~Have You Ever Had One Of Those Days Where Ya Just Wanna Say...

What the F*** is wrong with you people? While our children are bein' poisoned, most of you are sitting around talking about, BJ's, waxing, I hate my DH, SO...Blah F'n Blah. Why don't some of you do something useful with your brains, and save your children, or go read my blog...that might clean some of the cobwebs out of your F'n heads. Here's a site for ya to read, I'm going to bed. Feel free to cuss me, I'll be back later.

http://www.healingourchildren.net/vaccine_side_effects.htm

Its.Me.Again

Asked by Its.Me.Again at 6:49 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Health

• Anyway, back on subject...I'm not trying to pick anyones "priorities". All I'm asking is for people to do a little research, that's it. My "corner of the world"? WoW, I guess I shouldn't care about other people, or children I don't know? I should just make sure that my family is protected, screw everyone else? I'm not made like that, sorry. I will keep running my mouth, being the messenger until I take my last breath. There are children dying, and the ones who survive, are damaged. And by the way, children are not the only ones damaged and killed by vaccines, adults are as well. So, you can stay in your "corner of the world", and do nothing, say nothing, research nothing, and that way you can pretend nothing bad is going on around you.
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 4:10 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Honey, you need to lighten up. User your wonderful passion to lobby your elected officials and write letters to the editor of your local newspaper (if it is still in business). You don't get to pick priorities for other people. There is a reason why the National Enquirer stays in business. You need to do the best for your family. You help no one by attacking them. Do what you can for your corner of the world.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:14 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Right. Because we should all do exactly what you're doing. Because it's the only way to do things. Grow up.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 9:55 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Hi Rkoloms! When it comes to children and their safety, I can never "lighten up". I have done all those things, but the newspaper, I have not...but that's a good idea. The newspaper here in my town is still running strong, but ya know, pretty soon there will not be many newspapers around if any, everything will be on the net.
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 4:09 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Krisr, You don't like the way I "do things"? Do I need your approval? Did I ask for your approval? Why don't you go do some research on your own, it's simple really...

"Grow up"? WoW, took a lot of brain power to come up with that, is your head hurting?
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 4:26 PM on May. 17, 2009

• its people like you that need to use your head. there is no proven side effects to the vaccines. make sure to keep your f'in kids away from mine when they get a bad disease. its people like you that worry other parents, its called ignorance. i dont want my baby sick and i will be pissed if she does get sick from some parents kid that gets something and passes it on. i will raise hell if that ever happens.
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 6:10 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Sunshine, Don't YOU EVER call my KIDS "F'in" kids AGAIN!. That shows what kind of person you are right there. KARMA.

Now then, there is proof that vaccines kill, and damage many children. Why would they settle out of court with many parents for damages caused by vaccines, if vaccines were so harmless?

You're worried about your children being infected by unvaxed children? Seriously? Let me get this straight...Your kids are vaxed, right? right. So, miss shit for brains, wouldn't your kids be safe from those scary unvaxed kids? Doesn't vaccines protect your children?

The only "ignorant" person here is....YOU.
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 6:37 PM on May. 17, 2009

• The cost is particularly high to the parents who are shocked when they find their newborns poisoned to death. Part of a way our government has decided to mitigate this harm is through a system of compensation for vaccine injured children. The burden of proof to receive compensation for this program is extremely high. Very few parents who apply for an "award" qualify for the money. In the past 18 years, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) has paid out $782,638,751.16 for 908 "awards."
    Its.Me.Again

Answer by Its.Me.Again at 6:38 PM on May. 17, 2009