What is the strangest thing that you have ever read from another mother on this website?

This should be interesting...Yes I know that everyone has their own beliefs and I respect that but I've only been here a few months and I would be lying if I didn't say that I have been taken aback a few times by things that I have read that other mother's do or believe. Maybe even something that I've said has shocked or amazed someone else, and I am okay with that. Anyway what is the most far-out thing that you've come across on this website, in your opinion. Mine is the belief that parents should not impose rules on their children and that children should be free to do whatever they want without being under authority or law of anyone else. That took the cake by far for me. What about you?, what was it that made you think to yourself "WHAT??? Are you serious?!!"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there was a question a few days ago that said "is it ok to smoke weed and exclusivly pump"

i had to chill a min before answering that one
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:26 AM on May. 17, 2009

• mommymeg03, that one def made me lol. Was it for real or just a joke?-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I can't really remember. I tend to skip over the weird and wild ones.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:00 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Someone had a developmentally disabled child and wanted to know if she should have another child to take care of the handicapped one after she and her husband passed away. Seemed to be about the worst reason to have a child I ever heard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Someone said that interracial relationships were trashy and made them sick. I usually am very easygoing, but THAT person made ME sick. I'm sorry, but my family is GORGEOUS!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 10:09 AM on May. 17, 2009

• The smoking weed thing, for me, too.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:11 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Someone was concerned about her husband having an emotional affair. Someone told her to let him have his "playtime".

That is so ridiculously stupid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on May. 17, 2009

• "Using formula increases the risk for asthma, obesity and allergies". Riiiight..and I'm the queen of England!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:55 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Fallaya

--umm that is a medically documented fact.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 1:19 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Show me the documents
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:44 PM on May. 17, 2009