What do you own a LOT of?

There are women like my mother who LOVE shoes!!! My mother probably has nearly 200 pairs of shoes (no kidding)- I personally LOVE panties!!! Actually I love panties and purses! I could shop for either of them ALL DAY LONG!!! LOL
What is something you own a LOT of???

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:36 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cardboard boxes. I use them for recycling and hate to take them apart and recycle them on their own, so I fill them with paper and take them out for the recycling truck.

Answer by Bmat at 7:40 AM on May. 17, 2009

• nail polish
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 7:43 AM on May. 17, 2009

• If I had the money, it would be shoes and earrings. LOL!
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 8:48 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Books.
    I have a ton of books of many genres and I hate to get rid of the ones that I loved to read the first time (in case I want to read them again), the ones I read over and over, the reference and college books that I refer to, and books for entertainment (arts, places, Native American, etc.).
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:51 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I have too many hair ties, bottles of shampoo, and panties. Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:05 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i have cabinets full of wrapping and tissue paper, gift bags, ribbons, and such! if they are too beat up to reuse for another gift we use them for art. it saves me lots of money and time!
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• books
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 9:25 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Books and toilet paper. Weird combination, but you have to have the essentials.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:25 AM on May. 17, 2009

• purses and bags of them!
    sunshine21pa

Answer by sunshine21pa at 9:33 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Beauty supplies. FAce creams, moisturizers, shampoos, soaps. Things like that :)
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:33 AM on May. 17, 2009