Do they ever go away?

So after having two WONDERFUL children, I have noticed that I have nasty veins on my legs! Spider veins maybe? Anyway.... how did they get there and how do I get rid of them?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:53 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have spider veins and no they don't go away. Though concealor and tanning help. Or you can pay big bucks and get them lasered off.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:30 PM on May. 17, 2009

• if they are varicose veins which are very common after pregnancy the only way to get rid of them is a laser surgery and i have heard they can come back if they are very bad (word of mouth never experienced it) your best bet is to try and boost circulation in your legs. I dont know any of this from experience but i just learned about it in anatomy. OH and some insurance companies will cover the laser surgery if your PCP thinks they affect your health!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:27 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I had a vericose vein removed. That is the only way they don't come back. Laser does not work permanently. They come back. You have to wear corrective support hose and drink anything with blueberry, pomegranite or grapes. Elevate your legs and go tanning.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 7:39 PM on May. 17, 2009

• That is a gonna problem in women. I have several customers who use the Anew Clinical Spider Vein therapy. I saw results on one customer in two weeks time. Of course they won't go away instantly but over time they will fade! www.youravon.com/dhullum use code FSANY for free direct delivery shipping.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:24 PM on May. 17, 2009