ok girlies aprty time

ok i have two little one there birthdays are kind of clsoe one is the second week of oct and the other is the first week of november i can afford to thrw two diff erent party but dont know if ppl went to do it 2 tomes so should i throw there parties toghter or apart and by the way they are both boys and one going to 1 and the other will be 2 so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Personally, I think it depends on how many people you are willing to have around your house. I'm going to assume your 2 year old is at an age where he has a bunch of friends so you have to add those friends plus their families and your family members, then your 1 year olds friends and their families.
    I like the idea of separate birthdays. I know my family would come to both no matter how close together they are.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 8:43 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I think that it can be fun to have a joint birthday party, and you could save a good amount of money that way. However, you should do what you want, and don't worry about other people in the family.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 8:46 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Have a joint party. For kids this small, just invite the important people in their lives.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 AM on May. 17, 2009