I am supposed to call the fertility nurse on day 1 of a full cycle, but...

My cycle this month is not normal. I started spotting on Wednesday (which was day 22) and I have been spotting since then. My husband and I did the deed last night, which usually brings it on, and now I am barely spotting. This is so frustrating. I have to call the nurse on day one of full bleeding so they can schedule the day three appointment. On day three, they are doing a sono and taking some blood work. Then on day 5, they are doing another procedure to look inside my uterus (to see if there is anything causing the reoccurring pregnancy losses). Last month my ob/gyn found a cyst near my left ovary. I am wondering if it did not go away with my last cycle and that’s why my cycle is crazy this month. I know I need to call the doctor, but I was hoping to get your thoughts.

JenaElliott

Asked by JenaElliott at 8:13 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i would call and explain this to her.
    shadowsgrl09

Answer by shadowsgrl09 at 4:23 PM on May. 17, 2009