have any of u had cramps threw ur first couple weeks..is that normal?

michelle0319

Asked by michelle0319 at 8:35 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am 12 weeks now but when i was about 6 weeks i got very bad cramps, i did lots of research and i read that it was just the uterus stretching. they went after a couple of weeks.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I did have little cramps in my lower abdomen in the early stages of pregnancy with all of my children. I think it was my body adjusting to the new growth, but it the pains are strong then maybe you should have it checked out. Mine felt more like a pulling in the muscles. Best wishes with the pregnancy.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 8:55 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Before I knew I was pregnant I had cramps. I kept thinking I was going to get my period. That was around week 3 or 4.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:04 AM on May. 17, 2009

• i had cramping till like 15 weeks which turned out to be round ligament pain but everytime i mentioned it to my dr she said i was fine and when it happens to try and lay down and relax
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:08 AM on May. 17, 2009