How do I keep the sex alive?

I'm usually to tired or i just dont want to. And then when we do I'm jujts not that into it. Can i have some sort of hormone inbalance? Our relationship is suffering from this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• you know what is a good cure for not wanting to have sex? having sex. Having really good sex always makes me want to have more sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I have the same issue. I hate "have to" sex. So I went and bought some sexy lingerie and had a great time surprising the hubby with it. Now about once a month I dress up for him, it's always a surprise and it helps me get going, plus he LOVES it. Another thing you can ask your SO to do is to be more romantic in the little ways. Hold hands when possible, give you a nice little peck on the cheek randomly, walk with his hand in your pocket, etc. In return do the same things back, eventually they get to be habit and start to spice it up a little.
    Also, try reading trashy romance novels. Or even a dirty magazine to get yourself in the mood. Whatever works for you.
    Remember, there is nothing wrong with a quickie before work or right before bed or when the kids are watching cartoons. Even if you don't feel like it, give in and maybe you'll enjoy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on May. 17, 2009

• IF YOU DONT GIVE HIM ANY, SOMEBODY ELSE WILL. GET SOME VIDEOS, TOYS. IF YOU DONT CARE FOR THESE THING, ATLEAST HE WILL GET DONE FASTER.
    DO YOU REALLY LOVE HIM? ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO HIM? OR ARE YOU JUST USED TO HIM ?
    NATI2124

Answer by NATI2124 at 12:26 PM on May. 17, 2009