Does anybody know on average how much an Avon rep makes?

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 10:16 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• It all depends on your sales and/or recruiting efforts. Get a copy of their compensation plan and figure out how much of one, or both, you'll need to do to get to where you need to be.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:28 AM on May. 17, 2009

• There is no answer to this. There is no average Avon lady. My mom has been with Avon for 30 years... All in all she earns about $1200 a month with it... But I know others that have been with Avon for 10 years like my gram that earn $250 a month and then there are those the have only just started and earn $2000 a month or the ones that just don't work it and only use it for their own orders, so they make nothing... It's all up to you. How many orders can YOU get? If you need some help promoting I can help you. But it's still up to you to go out and do it.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:34 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I agree with Sabrina....I have been w/ Avon for 7 months and I am not doing well...but the girl in my upline is doing awesome...it varies from person to person!!
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 12:02 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I don't do well either. I would say if I'm lucky I might make $50 a month and that would be a good month.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 8:20 PM on May. 17, 2009

• It all depends 100% on the amount of effort you put into your business. I see a lot of people who hand everyone a book in their family one time and never ask them again and wonder why they aren't making any money. You have to let people know you sell!!! If you work at it and treat it like a job you can make very good money. I make about 132,000 a year (thats not a typo) as an executive unit leader. It took me about seven months to get to that point. I worked my butt of and it was entirely worth it! I won't lie and say its easy. Thats why people just give up but if you actually try you can make very good money!
    Anonymous

• Thank you everybody for answering - You guys are awesome!!!!
    danalee11

Answer by danalee11 at 9:27 AM on May. 19, 2009