Has anyone ever had lower back pain in their second trimester?

My back has been killing me for a few weeks and I am only in my 19th week. My mom thinks this is not normal, has anyone else ever experienced this?

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 10:21 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had back pain my whole pregnancy .sometimes was worse than others but doc said was normal.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 10:24 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I've had it since day 1 before I even knew I was pregnant. Mine migrates back and forth from lower back to my tailbone. My doctor says Tylenol and a warm bath, so helpful. ;)
    I've been doing these back exercises and they seem to help. It doesn't totally alleviate it, but any help is good.
    Be careful and only do them as you are able.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/back-pain/LB00001_D
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 10:26 AM on May. 17, 2009

• if its right side lower it could be kidney infection to be safe i would have a urin test. i had kidney infection in my second trimester. hurts bad when laying down and trying to sleep. would wake me when i turned in sleep . can be bad if you leave it unattended.

mybabygirl32406

Answer by mybabygirl32406 at 10:45 AM on May. 17, 2009