Worse thing he asked you to do?

What's the worst thing your SO asked you to do?

(try a threesome, but i didn't)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He was discussing my figure with a friend of his. He asked me to take off my clothes so his friend could see how hot I am without them.

I was livid and didn't speak to him for a few days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Threesome. But I haven't done it either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Clean the toilet. We moved into a new apartment and the land lord failed to clean it. It was so fricken nasty.. I don't think the previous tenants touched it since they moved into the place!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:52 AM on May. 17, 2009

• threesome (i didnt do it) and asked me if i wanted to have sex with his friends because his friend is a virgin. ( my hubby was really drunk when he asked me to do that, he normally wouldnt do that) but i was PISSED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Go up in the attic and get the dead mouse that I could smell. I said "NO, I'm not sticking my hands in insulation and picking up a dead mouse, ewwwwwww!!!!!"
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:31 AM on May. 17, 2009

• The worst thing was help him dress a deer that he shot. It was not a good experience for me!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 12:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• go to his mother's baptism with him. he only asked half-heartedly though. he knew i would never go to something like that.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:13 PM on May. 17, 2009