It is early enough to ask about lunch AND dinner...

So what's it gonna be ladies?!

For lunch I am just making a small frozen lasagna because SO won't be home to eat. I'm also going to make breadsticks and corn on the cob.

For dinner I think I am making lemon pepper chicken, rice, and a salad.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 11:09 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Lunch is going to be whatever we find to eat and then dinner is going to be homemade veggie lasagna with garlic toast and salad.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:10 AM on May. 17, 2009

• We are going to live on the wild side tonight and have hot dogs and probably fries, this will be the last of this type of meal because of the new diet that my husband has been put on. Gotta get rid of the dogs because they need to be eaten, and then for lunch it iwll probably bea salad for us, and sandwiches for the kiddies.
    snowbaby99brk

Answer by snowbaby99brk at 11:12 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Lunch will be sandwiches- salami, pepperoni, and muenster cheese. Dinner we will be having leftovers from last night- homemade perogies.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:15 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Lunch, not sure, we slept in so we'll probably skip it. Supper, I will grill some chicken and chop it up in a salad with all the fixins...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:18 AM on May. 17, 2009

• It's 9:25 am. I'm thinking about breakfast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 17, 2009

• ITS THE WEEKEND........HOTDOGS FOR LUNCH AND FROZEN PIZZA FOR DINNER???
    NATI2124

Answer by NATI2124 at 11:30 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Lunch will be leftovers; either lentil sloppy joes or curry with whole wheat tortillas
    Taking hubby out to dinner for his birthday; going to Flat Top Grill.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:54 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Sandwiches for lunch.

BBQ steak and potatoes with spinach and fiddlehead greens for supper.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• We had brunch, and I will probably grill some pork loin tonight, or make homemade pork lo mein.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:51 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Lunch I had french bread with cheese and ham baked in the oven. For dinner we are having steak and potatoes with some kind of veggie and maybe brownies for dessert.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:10 PM on May. 17, 2009