On CM, which do you think is more extreme: the left or the right?

ONLY on CM!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What do you mean by extreme? Like which one is more outspoken? I've been trying to decide that and I think probably conservative.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:31 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh god, here we go.. I wouldnt say either is more extreme than the other.. There are crazies on both sides of each party. lol.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:31 AM on May. 17, 2009

• The extreme right..OMG, they are freaking the F out since "The Left" is in charge.....They had 6 years worth of republican controlled houses and the oval office and didn't say anything about oh you need 2 sides to run things correctly and its a dictatorship for "the left" because there is no opposing side.....blah blah....its the end of the world, Fema camps, global warming doesn't exist and cow farts are CO2......WTF????
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:33 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Both sides have extremes, but the ones on the right seems to be less reasonable.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 17, 2009

• sweet-a-kins is one of the extremists from the left.. baah baaaaah baaaaah!
    Anonymous

• We've obviously not met!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:39 AM on May. 17, 2009

Why because I am a democrat? I don't believe in wild conspiracy theories, I don't think th"FEMA camps" are building facilities to enslave the masses......I can listen to REASON......

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh I have definately run across more outspoken ones from the right, there just seem to be more of them IMO. Which is ok, but there does seem to be more of them then us..lol.
    KickButtMama

Answer by KickButtMama at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2009

• omg sweet....hahahahahahahahahaha....Pot meet kettle.

As for the OQ, there are extremes on both sides.  The lefty's swear that ONLY MSNBC and CNN are reliable sources and there for the only outlets that matter.  The righhty's believe those networks should be taken with a grain of salt and maybe, just maybe, the network with tingly legs is not one to trust to be unbiased.

I think it's fairly equal.  It also depends on the Question.  Some questions just naturally bring out more passion in one side.  And Sweet to give credit where due.....the current administration is bringing out more ire in the Right wing, just like (now hold onto your chair) the LAST admin brought out all the left wing conspiracy theorists and crazies.  See how that works. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Whats so funny about this site is that during the elections there was a definitely majority of outspoken liberals. Suddenly, there's a lot less. Can't figure out why. Where did they all go?

When my daughter and I had a political group, we had 700 members. Many conservatives went underground b/c they were being called names, and bashed b/c of their political affliation. At the same time, there were literally THOUSANDS of happy proclaimed "Obama-mama"'s on political lists.

Why would anyone say this site is mostly conservatives? lol
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 11:47 AM on May. 17, 2009