Do you ever feel like your the only one trying in your relationship??

Well not relationship wise but cleaning wise. I seem to be the only one who picks up, does the laundry, does the dishes, fold the laundry, take the trash out, feed entertain and bath the kid, work 2 jobs, clean the bathroom blah blah blah anyone else feel like they do more than there share of the housework??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• happyI do definitely!!!

pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:27 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Oh yes and it gets really old
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 12:43 PM on May. 17, 2009

• yup and that's why i'm getting divorced...
    QueenBee2Miles

Answer by QueenBee2Miles at 1:04 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yep that's me!!!! I do it all! My dh thinks since he has a full time job, that the house is my full time job....and the kids and the grandkids....he does like to play with them and does give me little breaks, but he doesn't get it that even when he's just playing with them, I'm doing some other JOB around the house, and I barely find any time to just play with the kids and grandkids. But I try to focus on the positive and be grateful to have our home, and able to stay home, and have the kids and grandkids we have. I do have a very blessed life....not perfect!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:44 PM on May. 17, 2009