Jon minus Kate.....is it true? I was just waiting to see how long it would take.....

I feel for those kids, they have their whole lives good and BAD chronicled for the world to see and pick apart. How horrible it would be to go to school and hear kids say " I saw your mommy yelling at your daddy on tv last night, are they breaking up like the news said"

How terrible.....their show should be canceled and they should quit doing interviews.....for the sake of the kids.

I do have to say however, that if I were Jon, I'd have done this a long time ago, I couldn't handle that woman!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• Are they really done?!!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:48 AM on May. 17, 2009

• I heard it was true, HER brother and SIL did an interview and they said they were over. Not sure.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:49 AM on May. 17, 2009

• good for jon, I like kate and all but she is a huge control freak and she is a bitch sometimes!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:53 AM on May. 17, 2009

• Kate is a real troopers and has so much order in the house for 8 kids,how can you not like her?
    Jon is a depressed loser! mopen and rollin his eyes all the time-he needed antidepressants way b4 this!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Kate is an overbearing control freak.I think Jon should leave her and her abuse behind.
    Emmasmom2800

Answer by Emmasmom2800 at 2:08 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Jon knew before he married her how controlling she was. Good for her, can you imagine the chaos their house would be in if she wasen't the strong woman she is.
    It stink's that their kids are having to deal with this and that we all think it's our place to pass our judgment on them.
    Are you families perfect all the time? Do you ever say something and get a less than desirable reaction from your dh? Think of the stress their relationship is under, all that they are responsible for?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:13 AM on May. 18, 2009

• NOT TRUE, Season 5 starts on Monday.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:38 PM on May. 19, 2009