is my daughter crying for nothing? what is it?

chelsea is 2 years old , she cries when i leave the room, come back she stays by me , if my husband tries to play with her she wants to stay only by me unless i will be playing to,when she cries i get sad but does not show it ,i hate to see my cuty pie cry for nothing,
but she is to young to understand that,
what can i do to reduce these episode of crying,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It could be just a phase. My daughter is almost 17 months and goes through these periode where she just wants her mommy. Latley she actually went through one where she wanted her daddy all the time. They usually last about 3-5 days and then she normal again. Sometime I think she just feels she needs the extra security. I just give it to her...it will pass soon.
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:08 PM on May. 17, 2009