Do you eat healthier foods in the summer months?

I know I do! I live in Michigan, so we don't have good, fresh veggies all year. In the summer I love to go to the farmers market's and road stands and buy fresh produce. I eat a lot more salads, fruit, and vegetables in the summer because they taste so good. I find myself making a lot more fruit or vegetable dishes and eating them as snacks more often.

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 12:28 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think I do. The food is so much fresher, plus all the road side veggie stands. I'm addicted to those.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:30 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Yes, I tend to make more salads and we definitely eat more fruit and replace ice cream with popsicles.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:34 PM on May. 17, 2009

• yes, I love going to the farmers market and i love eating fruit and veggies but i dont like the taste of the ones from the store
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:54 PM on May. 17, 2009

• We love veggies over here, so I eat them all year long. I do eat healthier though in the summer, because the heat makes me want to eat lighter foods . .. usually a nice cold salad.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:37 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I guess I do, I tend to eat more cold foods, salad, veggies and fruit. I eat lighter because it gets so hot and humid here in SE Wisconsin. Drink less soda and more water and iced tea.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:24 PM on May. 17, 2009