Does anyone make their own headbands for baby girls?

I want to start making headbands for my daughter, Anyone else do it? I am not crafty, so I could use some advice on materials and tecnique!!

AvasMommy2008

Asked by AvasMommy2008 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I make them. I suggest searchikng ebay for strecth lace or stretch grossgrain and buying that for the headbands. And buying the gatorclip, its a crimping toola nd it comes with free hairbow instructions it makes life easy.
    model4u

Answer by model4u at 1:46 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I make them. They really are very easy to do. I would join the hairbow mommas group here on CM. We have a ton of links on free instructions and places to buy ribbon and such for WAY cheaper than ebay. I honestly would not buy any directions for now until you know for sure you want to move on into like a business or something.
    coolmawmy

Answer by coolmawmy at 9:47 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I would not get the gatorclip. You really do not need it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I really like my gator clip but I also do not sew.
    model4u

Answer by model4u at 6:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• there is also a group on here called bows for beginers. Both groups are full of information!
    HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 9:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008