What does cervical fluid look like the first couple of weeks of pregnancy?

Im taking a fertility drug that helps me ovulate and Im on cd 22. My doctor told me that the drug will decrease my cervical fluid and might even make me dry so my cervical fluid might be different then the average person trying with no help. However I have noticed two different things about my body this month and this is only my second month on the fertility drug but there is an increase in sex drive for the past couple of days and Im also having this very wet and white looking discharge. I ovulated around cd16 but Im just going off of my first months cycle which was 29 days cause the opk did not work for me. Can any one tell me if this is a plus for me? I have only been pregnant once but never paid this much attention to how my body changed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had sex the night that my daughter was born and it helped tremendously it wont hurt any more or less your body stretches to how far it needs to be for the baby so either way you will stretch alot having sex is to help the baby get here. the semen loss ins the cervix
    hannahmoss

Answer by hannahmoss at 7:42 PM on May. 20, 2009