What does cervical fluid look like the first couple of weeks of pregnancy?

Im taking a fertility drug that helps me ovulate and Im on cd 22. My doctor told me that the drug will decrease my cervical fluid and might even make me dry so my cervical fluid might be different then the average person trying with no help. However I have noticed two different things about my body this month and this is only my second month on the fertility drug but there is an increase in sex drive for the past couple of days and Im also having this very wet and white looking discharge. I ovulated around cd16 but Im just going off of my first months cycle which was 29 days cause the opk did not work for me. Can any one tell me if this is a plus for me? I have only been pregnant once but never paid this much attention to how my body changed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I noticed that the mucous was white, creamy, but thinner-- kinda like milk while I was on clomid. It's normally thicker like yogurt. I didn't get pregnant on clomid-- I got pregnant after I stopped for 2 months. The mucous pretty much stayed the same-- like yogurt.

Good luck!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 1:37 PM on May. 17, 2009