TMI-sex question for people that already had a baby before!

ok, so I havent had sex since i was 6 weeks pregnant (the babys father peaced out, and it doesnt feel right to go be with another guy having someone elses baby in my belly) NEwayz-I tried to pleasure myself last night with a vibrator and it didnt fit??!?!
I tried lube-diff positions NOTHING-needless to say i was very upset because A. I didnt get off-just got angry and B. Its like it grew shut or something-is it going to hurt more to have this baby because I wont be having sex until after the baby is born (if at all Lol) and its getting TOO tight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Um, honey, it isn't growing shut because of a lack of penetration. It wouldn't matter if you had sex with a man with a 4 inch thick penis, that baby's gonna come out and it isn't going to hurt worse because you think you are so tight due to lack of penetration.
    Anonymous

• I had the same thing happen to me...but it was with my husband, but I do understand. At first it "didn't fit", but we had to just keep doing it and it eventually got back to normal. It might just be your body recovering after childbirth.
    Anonymous

• I havent even had the child in question yet-thats why Im TERRIFIDE that it will hurt 10 times more when i try to push him out! if a dildo wont go in, how is a head gonna come out?
    Anonymous

• oh op that is the question of creation"how is a head gonna come out". It's because once we start labor and dialting we stretch our innerds to accommodate what's gotta come out. It's kinda gross but sometimes when we poo don't we wonder how the heck did something that big come out of a tiny ahole? our bodies are elastic. I think the first responder is right to just keep use lube gently very very gently and have on some relaxing music you love. Good luck and Congratulations on baby!!!
    Anonymous

• A. how do you get off with a dildo? and B. why didn't you try stimulating your clitores to get offf? DUH
    Anonymous

• I dont know-I was missing that extra something- I missed the feeling of a man inside me....Its very hard to be as horny as I am and be better than some skank that would go out with ANY thing with a penis-I personally believe its wrong to have sex with someone when your pregnant with someone elses baby-
    Anonymous

• AND-lately I can play with my clit all day long-and STILL cant get off-its almost numb...so I was TRYING to come up with better options
    Anonymous