Can't make a decision!

So yesterday at my bridal shower, my maid of honor gave me the gift of a photography shoot with a photographer. It can be any type of session I want - maternity, engagement, after-baby, etc. I can't decide what to do! I am 30 weeks now, my wedding is in two weeks, and baby is due in July. I'm thinking I should just wait until after the baby is born so we can do a family photo shoot with all 3 of us - my husband and I and our sweet baby girl... What would you do?

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 1:18 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A family photo.
    Anonymous

• the family photo sounds best because youll most likely be hanging that up on walls.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 1:26 PM on May. 17, 2009

• The family photo.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:35 PM on May. 17, 2009

• The family photo is the way to go, I waited way to long to get a family photo with my fiance' and my son. I just got it done last summer for the first time, and I love it! I got an 11 x 13 to hang in our livingroom! Its the best!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 1:38 PM on May. 17, 2009