TMI-sex question for people that already had a baby before!

I tried to pleasure myself last night-but something went wrong-i havent had sex since i was 6weeks pregnant (babys father peaced out) and I went to use a dildo last night (normal size) and it didnt fit?!?!
If a dildo dont fit going in-how is a babys head gonna come out?!?!
is it gonna hurt 10 times more because my vigina is not stretched out and is SOO tight because of lack of penitration?
is there anything I can do to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if you haven't had sex in that long than you just gotta get use to it. the vagina stretches so lube it up and have fun :)
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• by the way I am 32 weeks-first time since 6 weeks that i tried to get anything up there Lol
    Anonymous

• When you're that far along ,everything, even your vaginal area, swells, which is probably why it didn't fit right.
    Don't worry, your body knows what it's doing and will stretch big enough for the baby. And eventually it will get back to normal.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:32 PM on May. 17, 2009

• continue to try to get it in there. you can also gently massage the rim of your vagina with lube to slowly stretch the skin to help prevent tearing. if you have a pregnancy book check and there could be something about it. also you can ask your dr about "prepping" your vagina. dont be too nervous, us women are incredibly resiliant. we've been pushing these things out for centuries.
    Anonymous

• As your body is getting ready for childbirth, your vagina gets shorter and wider. Your body will know what to do when its time!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 1:44 PM on May. 17, 2009

• Lol, it's not gonna hurt anymore than it would if you were made to fit a penis. Your body will naturally stretch out the opening for the baby to come out. Don't be so scared. Just about EVERYONE on here has done it. We are all just fine. You will be fine too. I didn't have sex from the time I found out i was pregnant until 7 weeks AFTER I had my baby. And I did just fine. LOL, just don't look at your vagina with a mirror after you get home from the hospital! HAHA your gonna wish your were tight like before again... I made that mistake, but it's a muscle and bounces RIGHT back.
    FrankiesMa08

Answer by FrankiesMa08 at 2:01 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I had a doctor's exam and the pain of it ust about killed me (I hadn't had sex in months). The doctor explained that during pregnancy, your tissues down there swell, so you ARE tighter...however, things will relax during childbirth so it won't hurt any more.
    Anonymous

• what is a dildo??
    Anonymous

• I actually didn't have sex until 4 months after both of my babies were born and I had the same trouble...it was tight from being dormant. Don't worry though, It really wont matter when you have the baby. Your body knows what to do and, regardless of what a dildo can do, you will get a baby out of there!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:16 PM on May. 17, 2009