best cream or w.e for stretch marks

whats the number 1 product or remedy that works to prevent stretch marks.so far thank god i havnt got any but i dont wanna wait until they start.any1 have a good product that helped them 2 not get any stretch marks at all?

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 1:47 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• BIO OIL or Tea tree oil-I would sware by the both!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2009

• coco butter. best cream ever to use. i highly recommend it.
    savage7faith

Answer by savage7faith at 2:05 PM on May. 17, 2009

• pulmers coco butter! they sell it almost everywhere, even at babys r us! I believe it is called tummy butter, which is what you would use to prevent the strech marks! I used it my whole pregnancy and only got a few very small ones on my sides, and i then used the other pulmers coco butter and they are now gone! Just another hint us it on your boobs to, that is where i got most of my stretch marks!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 2:09 PM on May. 17, 2009

• they also say vitamin E but I rubbed cocoa butter on numerous times a day everyday and still got stretch marks up the ying yang, your belly can only stretch so far so if you're gonna get em you're gonna get em' its got more to do with genes than anything else
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:52 PM on May. 17, 2009

• I used the palmer's cocoa butter from the day I found out I was pregnant up until like 7 months. I stopped cause it was not helping at all! Stretch marks are hereditary. If your mom had them, you will most likely have them no matter what.
    Anonymous

• thats why Tea tree oil and bio oil is so wonderful-give it a try! cocobutter doesnt really help makes it better but its not great-tea tree oil and bio oil and more for people that already have slight stretch marks its reverses it and stops them from coming back-it works so great!
    Anonymous