hi all. im 31 weeks pegnant and i just wanted to see what everyone thought of the name we have picked out for our baby girl.

it's going to be Allurah Shirley Ann. i like Allurah bc its different and Shirley was my deceased mothers name, as well as my middle name and Ann is my hubbys grandmothers middle name. also, i know theres always a chance that it could just happen to be a boy and therein lies my dilemma. my hubby wants the firstborn boy to be named after him but i dont really like his name(its keith lawerence and he's already a jr, so our baby would be the III.) is it wrong for me to not want to name our son that? lol.

tamitha117

Asked by tamitha117 at 1:59 PM on May. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I love it! VEry unique first name... And it just fits and sounds great together!! Very pretty!!!
    Anonymous

• My dad and brother are Henry Joseph III and Henry Joseph IV. They love having the family names.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 2:23 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i dont really like it, its not my tastes but its what you want, not me, so go for it!
    ClvDandJ

Answer by ClvDandJ at 2:52 PM on May. 17, 2009

• i think its cute although im not a big fan of the name shirley
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 2:55 PM on May. 17, 2009

• no, i don't want to name our son after my husband or after anyone for that matter. allurah is very unique...it's not that bad...if you like it, do it.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:31 PM on May. 17, 2009